Right at the heart of Strymonikos gulf, between the Thessaloniki-Kavala national road and the green-blue Aegean Sea, is located the village of Nea Vrasna.
The Spotless, well-organized beaches, the charming view of Strymonikos gulf and the variety of modern turist facilities guarantee wonderful and unforgettable holidays.
Nea Vrasna's visitors have the chance to:
- Be astonished by this panoramic view of Strymonikos gulf starting from the island of Thasos all the way to mountain Athos.
- Enjoy swimming to the well-organized 5klm long beaches, awarded for many years in a row with the E.U.'s "Blue Flags".
- Relax and be impressed watching unnumbered fishermen setting up their fishing rod, and finally to let into the ritual of fishing.
- Enjoy amazing sunrises, seduced by the changes of the colors in the sky.
- Be charmed by the outstanding moment when the August moon is rising up right from the middle of the sea, participating into many happenings taking place this unique night.
- Live the intense tempo of village's nightlife choosing one of many cafeterias and clubs located literally right at the sea.
- Taste delicious snacks at the numberless taverns located interspersed to the village.
- Follow up many happenings taking place at the small open theatre.
- Walk on the pedestrian zone, right next to sea, and watch kids playing at the children's playhouses.
- Visit the Church of Saint Constantine and Elena, to honor their memory.
source link: Strymonikos Online